Find answers to frequently asked questions about your Portmeirion Group PLC shareholding including how to update your personal details, information about buying and selling shares and advice on dividends.

If the answer to your question is not listed on this page, please contact MUFG Corporate Markets using the below contact details.

MUFG Corporate Markets
Central Square,
29 Wellington Street,

Tel: 0371 664 0300* (UK)
+44 (0)37 1664 0300 (outside UK)
* Calls are charged at the standard geographic rate and will vary by provider. Lines open between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm GMT, Monday- Friday excluding public holidays in England and Wales.

Updating personal information

Your address can be updated by contacting our registrars in one of the following ways:

Online at

  • If you have already registered, you can login to change your address. Once logged in, click on ‘Manage your account’ at the top of the screen and then select ‘My details’ to change your address.
  • If you haven’t registered you can do so and update your address immediately.  Go to the home screen and follow the link to ‘register an account’. You’ll need to enter your investor code, surname and postcode - enter the post code we have registered for you rather than your new details.

By phone at 0371 664 0300 and select the option to change your personal information. 

  • To locate and help you, the Customer Service team will need to complete a security check so please have your personal details ready.
  • Calls are charged at the standard geographic rate and will vary by provider. Calls outside the United Kingdom will be charged at the applicable international rate.
  • MUFG are open Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 17:30pm excluding bank holidays in England and Wales.

By post to MUFG, Central Square, 29 Wellington Street, Leeds LS1 4DL. Make sure that your letter includes:

  • The name of the company that you hold shares in
  • The name of the shareholder
  • The signature of the shareholder or legal representative
  • The previous and new address

Please register online at On this portal you can make changes to your mandate details.

The original change of name deed or marriage certificate must be provided to MUFG Corporate Markets. A certified copy of the document is acceptable subject to it meeting MUFG’s requirements. For further information on those requirements, contact MUFG using the details above.

If you hold a share certificate for your shares, you can transfer them to another person, or add joint holders, by completing a stock transfer form. You can download the form here or you can contact MUFG using the details above and they will send you a copy in the post.

If you hold your shares electronically without a paper share certificate, contact MUFG for more information on your options.

If you’ve lost your share certificate please call MUFG or send them a signed letter (contact details are above). If your certificate has been stolen, please provide the crime reference number issued by the police.

MUFG will send you an indemnity form through the post for you to complete and return to them. Depending on the value of the shares, you may need to pay a fee.

The representative of the deceased shareholder will need to send a covering letter to MUFG confirming the details of the shareholding along with the death certificate.

Buying and selling shares

If you wish to buy or sell shares you can contact any stockbroker or bank with share dealing facilities. Alternatively you can contact Link Share Deal on 0371 664 0445 or by visiting


Normally, the full year dividend is paid in May.

Normally, the interim dividend is paid in October.

Yes. please register online at  Alternatively, please send a letter to MUFG (contact details are above) confirming your name, address and the company in which the shares are held along with your bank details. 

Let MUFG know that the cheque is missing (using the above contact details) so that it can be cancelled. Depending on the value of the cheque, MUFG may need you to pay a fee for a replacement, which you will be able to pay over the phone using your debit card or by sending a cheque.